Authentic Healing Circle
Authentic connection is a vital part of healing for our bodies and minds. In the safe, loving, and accepting space, we can explore the best ways to remove obstacles to healing, alleviate suffering, and deepen our capacity to heal.
Who should join? Any of the following…
– Those who are impacted by a condition (e.g., anxiety, depression, chronic illness) or circumstance (e.g., loss of a job or loved one) who are looking to heal and move forward
– Those who are dealing with a sense of loneliness
– Those who are wanting more authethic, deep and intimate conversation rather than superficial chit chat
– Those who are wanting a sense of community and connection
– Those who are wanting to practice self-expression and vulnerability
– Those who are wanting to feel more happy and alive
– Both Introverts and Extroverts!
Healing circles are safe environments in which those who are impacted by a condition or circumstance can share their experiences and harvest collective wisdom. The work of a healing circle is to allow each one of us to be our most authentic self. Being fully seen, heard and understood in a circle has the potential to heal deep hurts, be it a physical pain or a deep sorrow of the heart. When we are received by others who have the capacity to hold our pain with a loving, non-judgmental acceptance, we can start to believe that we are whole, perfect and complete (like a circle) and the emotional healing can begin. In these small groups, we will share stories, connect, heal, meditate, inspire, empower, nourish our spirits, grow and learn.
– Treat each other with kindness and respect.
– Listen with compassion and curiosity.
– Honor each other’s unique ways to healing and don’t presume to advise or fix or try to save each other
– Hold all stories shared in the circle in confidence.
– Trust that each of us has the guidance we need within us.
– Rely on the power of silence to access that guidance
– This is NOT a dating/singles MeetUp, if a romantic connection is made, please do so outside of the circle. If anyone in the circle makes you feel uncomfortable, please communicate so to the facilitator.
About Dr. Alice
Dr. Alice Fong is a naturopathic doctor, NLP and biofeedback practitioner, and life and wellness coach. She specializes in anxiety and stress management who helps people develop more awareness of their minds and bodies to give them the power to heal themselves. Naturopathic medicine focuses on holistic, proactive prevention using natural methods in combination with the rigors of modern science. Rather than trying to mask symptoms of a condition with pharmaceuticals, naturopathy tries to find the root cause, remove those barriers to health, and help facilitate the body’s inherent ability to restore and maintain optimal wellbeing.
She practices in both the Bay Area and Sacramento, as well as a virtually in order to have a larger global impact. She is the founder of Amour de Soi Wellness, creator of the Healing Around the World Project, Introduction Leader for Landmark, video blog host of Love Lessons with Dr. Alice, and inspirational speaker and coach. She strongly believes that the mind-body connection is an essential component of health. Mental and emotional wellbeing can contribute to one’s physical health, and vice versa. Good health, in her opinion, is not just a lack of physical symptoms. Having love and happiness for yourself and for your life are so important. She loves holding group workshops and circles that fosters deep, authentic connection that she truly believes is incredibly healing for an individual.
San Francisco Authentic Healing Circle
When: Sunday October 27th, 2019 from 1-3pm PST
Location: 815 Hyde St, Ste 317 (STAR room), San Francisco, CA 94109
Global Authentic Healing Circle
If you cannot make one of the in-person Authentic Healing Circles, check out our Global Circle, which will be held online via Zoom. We encourage you to have both your audio and video on, so we can see each other and interact. Connection with convenience.
When: Select Mondays 5:30-7:00pm PST
Location: Online via Zoom
Cost: Your first 3 Global Authentic Healing Circles are FREE. Afterwards, it’s $15 per session